Versatility is deeply embedded in the DNA of the Hover 155. Offering an endless amount of fun, this board can be ridden with or without a foil for kite-foiling, skimboarding, wake-foiling or even wake-surfing! Thanks to its wide outline, the Hover 155 has a large sweet spot for incredible stability. Gifted with just the right amount of nose rocker, this board limits the potential to nosedive by bouncing off the water with ease—a characteristic especially helpful for beginning foilers just getting the feel for positioning. Four aluminum tracks make for easy adjustments while providing a precise and secure connection to the foil and rounded edges make for a more forgiving ride. Whether you are riding behind a kite, boat, with a foil or without, the Hover 155 is sure to keep you stoked!
- Flat Rocker Line = Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction = Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Thruster Fin Setup = Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)