SMALLER WAVES/CLASSIC SURF
The ultimate small wave and light wind board just got even better, the new SLS construction combines with an updated shape to make the board even more fun on the water.
- Small wave slayer - The waves might be small but the Fish SLS always makes it fun
- Carries speed with little kite power - The outline, shape and volume of the Fish SLS, make it glide through hulls and allows to use smaller kites in general.
- Great all rounder with easy performance - All rounder, packed with loads of action and performance.
- Innegra Shield - Vastly increases durability and impact resistance, making the SLS boards significantly more resilient against cracks, dings and heel dents.
- Cork shock absorber 2.0 - The cork shock absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the board to avoid heel dents.
- Carbon beam - For durability and a lightweight construction.
The Pro Fish set a new benchmark for what a light wind, small wave board should be capable of. For 2021 Sky Solbach has been working on a new construction and an updated shape that results in the Fish SLS. It’s going to be the choice of pro riders when the wind is light, and the waves aren’t firing down the line. This year the outline curve has been modified to further enhance the manoeuvrability and agility of the board in small waves. This means you can rip top to bottom turns with more speed and aggression than ever before. The SLS construction makes the board even lighter, which improves the low-end capabilities. Performance is branded into the boards DNA, and as the waves pick up in size, it is designed to handle the conditions. From one to six-foot, the Fish SLS is an absolute ripper, the wide nose develops lots of speed, and the flat rocker generates power even in the weakest of sets. Many riders have found the Fish SLS became their go-to board no matter what the conditions, the mix of a retro shape with a thoroughly modern twist make it a heady combination. No matter what the wind and waves are doing, get a ride on the Fish SLS, and you’ll be spoilt forever…