A classic design that is extremely versatile, very durable and perfect for first-time wave riders.
- Best All-Rounder - A classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great all rounder.
- Easy to Control - Due to a classic shape very easy to control and very versatile.
- Fast and Stable - Speed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- Balance of Grip and Snaps - Excellent balance of grip and explosive snaps off the top.
- Excellent Value - Due to a little heavier construction, a very interesting price point was achieved.
- TT Construction - A little bit heavier, but very robust and durable construction.
Featuring a classic surfboard style design, the Quest TT is one of the most versatile boards in the range. The TT Construction makes it incredibly durable and ding resistant, while also making it excellent value. The traditional shape makes it perfect for handling small to medium sized waves and also for comfortable freeriding on lighter wind days. For those riders who are keen to start wave riding, the Quest TT is the perfect companion; it is forgiving and easy to ride and will make those first gybes a breeze. The classic shape and thruster set up combines to inspire confidence when you are learning your first carves on the wave. Even in heavy chop and windy conditions, control is easy to find and the Quest TT will prove to be a smooth ride whatever the weather!