FREERIDE / LIGHTWIND
Light winds are no longer dull, with the new Spike the sky is the limit!
- Flat rocker and straight outline - A flat rocker and a straight outline are key for a great light wind weapon.
- Huge surface area - A board is only early planing and a light wind weapon due to a huge surface area. It offers a great performance in lighter winds.
- Biax fibre construction - For the best dampening and comfort, perfect for technical tricks.
- Medium to hard flex - The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- Mono concave bottom - The mono concave bottom makes a board fast and ensures the best upwind abilities. It has the best dampening and comfort, has a good pop and sharp edge grip.
- Special flex pattern - Stiffer flex in the smaller sizes for incredible pop
Light winds are every kiters nightmare, you turn up to the beach, and there isn’t enough breeze to get your fix. The new Spike turns those dull days into the fun days, thanks to its unique design and construction. The huge surface area will get you planing in the lightest of breezes while the flat rocker ensures plenty of speed. Because kiteboarding isn’t just about cruising we have packed plenty of pop into the Spike; the smaller sizes are slightly stiffer to offer improved freestyle performance, while the larger sizes have a little more flex to ensure a comfortable ride at speed. Don’t be disappointed next time you head to the beach, and the wind doesn’t show, have the Spike in your quiver and get out there!