A light wind twin tip that doesn’t know what mowing the lawn means; this board is built for fun-filled performance no matter the conditions.
- Very early planing - Due to the flat rocker, the board starts planing very early.
- Great upwind performance - The great upwind performance is made possible with a straight outline.
- Great light wind performance - A huge surface area is the guarantee for the best light wind performance
- Space flex tips - Due to the space flex tips, the turning is smooth and easy.
- Mono concave - A fast and easy to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It starts to plane early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Medium to hard flex - The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with everyday comfort, precisely adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every possible riding situation.
The Spike is a light wind twin tip with a difference, some boards out there are just ‘doors’, this is a real thoroughbred weapon. When the wind is light no one wants to go back and forth trying to stay upwind, you want to have as much fun in ten knots as you do in twenty! The Spike allows you to realise those dreams, the straight outline provides a huge surface area for early planing, while the medium to stiff flex gives it a fast top-end speed and plenty of pop. You can pull off all the freeride manoeuvres you love, in less wind than you could have imagined. When your mates are sat on the beach looking at the water for white caps, you’ll be out there cutting your own lines on the ocean and flying above it. A forgiving ride opens up the performance characteristics to all abilities, and it works well no matter if you are a beginner or a seasoned pro. Get ready for the ride of your life in winds that would usually see you sat on the beach dreaming of better days. The Spike is the tool to have in your quiver to ensure every day is a kitesurfing day.