A light wind twin tip that has performance embedded into its very soul; don’t just mow the lawn, get out there and tear it apart!
- Flat rocker and straight outline - are key for a great light wind weapon.
- Huge surface area - A board is only early planing and a light wind weapon due to a huge surface area. It offers a great performance in lighter winds.
- Special flex pattern - stiffer flex in the smaller sizes for incredible pop.
- Mono concave bottom with light base - the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- 0-90 biax glass and 45 degree biax glass - to find the best compromise of a smooth comfortable ride, weight and durability.
- Medium to hard flex - combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good i every condition.
The Spike is a board that changed light wind riding forever. Rather than follow the huge door approach by some brands Duotone tore up the rulebook and created a board that not only rode in light winds, it excelled! By focusing on critical areas that combined early planing and light wind ability with performance, the Spike is a board that will ignite your soul on the water in the lightest of airs. Featuring a very flat rocker line the board generates huge amounts of speed and by coupling that with a larger surface area, it gets planing in the slightest of breezes. Space Flex Tips are new for 2020, these give control at high speed and also improve the rail-to-rail carving too. The medium to hard flex ensures incredible pop, and you can use this board not just for jumping but also light wind freestyle too. No wind days used to be boring, the Spike brings the excitement and throws down the gauntlet, and the only limit to the fun is you.