COMPETITION FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
New for 2020 the champion of champions board just got even better with high-end Textreme Innegra carbon offering the pinnacle of performance!
- Controlled soft landings - perfect control and comfort even at the hardest landings.
- Minimum reverse flex - the minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Great pop and responsive feel - explosive pop with total control, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- Hard flex - the most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Single diffusor bottom with grind base - the guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The singe diffusor bottom is able to deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
- Textreme innegra and 45 degree biax carbon construction
The relationship Duotone has with the 5 times world champion and undisputed king of kiteboarding is a long one. Since joining the team, Aaron has worked with the designers to create the ultimate board for his unique style of riding. Powerful, stylish and big are three words that sum up how Hadlow rides, and the all-new TS Hadlow Textreme is built to compliment that perfectly. For 2020 a new construction technique has been used laminating Textreme Innegra carbon into the board along with Biax carbon to produce controllable explosive pop. The Hadlow also uses the latest Suspension Flex Cap top shape, which significantly reduces reverse flex on landing. The deep channels in the tips offer superior grip, and the Single Diffusor Bottom shape helps to smooth out those harsh impacts. If you want to take the Hadlow to the park, the Grindbase ensures durability and of course this board is best suited to boots. The king of kitesurfing just got his board supercharged, and now it’s ready to rock your world!
Duotone Twin Tip Team Series Hadlow Textreme Product Clip