HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / LIGHTWIND
The final word in light wind freeride twin tips, a radical new shape and a startling new approach delivers unreal performance!
- Best light wind performance - no twin tip will be on the water earlier.
- Special concave and huge surface area - a board is only early planing and a light wind weapon due to a huge surface area and a perfect outline. The best performance in light winds.
- Lightweight and responsive - the lightest light wind board you can get, offering super responsive performance.
- Mono concave bottom with light base - the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Textreme carbon and 45 degree biax glass construction - ensures a dynamic ride and a solid pop.
- Medium flex - The medium flex boards combine competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
A totally new shape for 2020 and a brand new board in the Duotone range. Designer Ralf Grösel set out to build the ultimate kiteboarding twin tip and threw the traditional design brief out of the window. The result is a board that is striking to look at and incredibly engaging to ride, best in combination with the Juice! To make it light and responsive, Textreme carbon has been used in the construction, and this provides a vivacious feel when you are riding. The upwind performance of this board is unrivalled, set the edge and it tears off with a turn of pace that may surprise you, offering a foot position which makes a wrong positioning on the board nearly impossible. The parabolic outline is the key to this characteristic; it also makes the surface area underfoot larger, while reducing excess weight in the middle of the board. The flexy tips help to keep things in control and make the ride exciting and engaging. This is the perfect board for the rider who wants to enjoy light winds but doesn’t feel ready to learn to hydrofoil yet. It might look crazy, but sometimes the crazy ones were right all along, jump on the Ultraspike Textreme for the light wind ride of your life!
Duotone Ultraspike Textreme Product Clip