WHO IS IT FOR?
Kiteboarders who like a simple yet extremely functional bar.
WHAT'S IT DO?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of below the bar depower.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Grooved bar patterns guide your hands into place.
Effective and straightforward, the Base Control System features a stainless steel line organizer with a simplified V-design for easy release and reload. It also features a reduced-diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Bar Adjuster allows riders to modify lines from 18" to 20" (45–51 cm) to seamlessly fine-tune steering.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism - Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines - Stiffest front flying lines on the market + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Lightweight Smart Loop with Below-the-Bar Trim Adjustment
- Cross-embossed, High-texture Grip - Excellent grip + comfort
- Auto-positioning Smart Loop
- Through-the-Bar Flagging Line
- Back Flying Line Adjustment Under Floaters - Easy back flying line adjustment
- Powerflex Bar Ends & Floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment - 18”–20” (45–51 cm)
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release - Maximum functionality and convenience