Advanced kiters looking for a fast and engaging kite. Flies and turns fast thanks to the C-shape, small leading edge, and relatively flat profile & size of the wingtip. This also makes the Dash great for kite loops (finishes the turn really well) and jumps high by creating an immediate and strong pull at the start delivering a powerful and “punchy” feel. Increased low end power thanks to a new bridle geometry.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric - Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge - Reduces weight while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper - Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- 3-Strut Design - Light; sturdy structureEasy Jumping; Long Gliding
- Bladder Lock - Secures bladder ends + prevents slippage
- HT Plus - Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
Naish Dash Kite Product Clip