WHO IS IT FOR?
Onshore wave kiters.
WHAT'S IT DO?
Provide a stable and fun to ride platform in a wide range of conditions.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
It has a wider outline than the Global and performs exceptionally well in marginal conditions.
New sizes, outlines, rocker profiles, lighter construction durafinish and a new corduroy traction pad pattern.
Designed to perform no matter what conditions are presented, the Go-To has quickly become a favorite board for strapless riders, thanks to its easy-to-please shape.
With a slightly shorter outline and straighter rocker than the Global, the Go-To is quick to plane and provides unrivaled upwind ability, making it the perfect board when riding underpowered or in gusty winds. Its large sweet spot makes the Go-To an excellent board for riders seeking an easy platform to progress their strapless riding—from basic transitions to complex strapless tricks. It also features footstrap inserts and can be ridden with straps if desired. Its rocker line and slightly wider tail provide incredible performance in a wide range of conditions, from mushy surf with onshore winds to sideshore, down-the-line perfection.
- Corduroy Pads - Increased grip and comfort
- Tail Kick in Rocker - Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail - Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck - Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Deep Single Concave Bottom - Speed + drive
- CNC Shape - Absolute precision shaping
- Thruster Fin Setup - Snappy + control + release off the top
- Strategic Rail Flow - Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
Naish Directional Go-To Product Clip