The Orbit is a must-have in light wind conditions. A large surface area and shallow rocker allow the Orbit to plane quickly and easily provide minimal drag and a balanced ride. The asymmetric double concave bottom shape gives this board stability and solid edging while maintaining superior flex performance. Maximizing efficiency even in marginal conditions, the Orbit maintains strong upwind performance while giving riders a fun and playful ride. Whether new to kiting or seeking a board for all conditions, the Orbit is made for riders looking to keep the good times alive.
- New Rounded Ends - Smooth ride and smooth turns
- Medium Flex - Dynamic, all-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker - Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- Framework Deck - Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) - Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
Watch The Naish Orbit Here