Line Length: 24 m
Who is it for?
Kiteboarders who need a 5-line bar for the Torch.
What’s it do?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of below the bar depower.
Why is it unique?
Grooved bar patterns guide your hands into place
Effective and straightforward, the Base Control System features a stainless steel line organizer with a simplified V-design for easy release and reload. It also features a reduced-diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Torque 5-line 50 Control System features above-the-bar trim adjustment for pro-performance functionality while riding freestyle. Equipped with most advanced trim loop mechanism to date, the Torque Loop with swivel and convenient quick release provides near effortless release and reload keeping riders comfortable and secure.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Above-the-Bar Trim Adjustment = Employs natural leverage for quick & easy adjustments
- PU-coated Trim Line = Minimizes wear
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 16”–18” (40–45 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Bar Center
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- Heavy-duty Long Kite Leash with Quick Release = Ideal length for freestyle riding