SMALL TO MEDIUM WAVES / STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
Designed for small to medium sized waves, the Whip is a modern high performance design packed into a compact shape.
- CSC Design - compact shape concept delivers direct feedback and impressive rail grip.
- Snappy and carry - perfect for tight snaps and smooth carves.
- Fast and stable - speed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- Vacuum bamboo tec construction - a classic construction combining the best elements of flex and feel in a durable construction.
- Cork shock absorber - the cork shock absorber is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- Concave deck with grab rail - to optimise volume distribution to aid control and a subtle grab rail for strapless tricks.
The Whip has undergone major development for 2020 to improve it’s surfing and handling. This was achieved by moving the wide point slightly further forward, increasing the nose rocker and decreasing the overall surface area of the nose while leaving the back half of the board essentially unchanged. The result is an extremely well-balanced board with incredible handling thanks to the straight outline in the tail, but provides explosive snap off the top and has the ability to turn tight in the pocket of very steep sections without any catching or awkwardness of a traditional compact shape. It blends the two worlds of compact surf and pure high performance surf seamlessly, so you’ll never have to choose!
Duotone Whip Product Clip